Wed, 23 Aug|
Location is TBD
This program is suitable for anyone interested in learning Family Constellations. No prior experience in therapy or a specific degree is required to attend. All you need is an open mind to explore the unconscious. Many people attend the program for self-healing and personal growth. Some are interest
Time & Location
23 Aug, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Location is TBD
About The Event
What this course is about: This is a 3-day program where participants will learn Family Constellations. The program includes self-work and demonstrations to illustrate how Family Constellations can help resolve life issues. It is divided into two parts: Module 1 and Module 2.
- Introduction to Family Constellations
- Understanding the principles of Family Constellations
- Historical context and development of Family Constellations
- Exploring different types of Family Constellations
- Practical exercises to introduce participants to Family Constellations
Currently, we are conducting Module 1. The course requires a minimum 2-month gap between the two modules. During this time, it is advised to work with family and friends to gain a deeper understanding of yourself and others, and to grasp the modality well. Participants who complete Module 1 will be allowed to observe the program on Constellation for Obesity scheduled for August 26th.
After attending this program, participants can start practicing Family Constellations. However, it is recommended to initially practice with family and friends. Upon completion of both modules, participants will receive a certificate that allows them to practice with paid clients.
Certification: The certificate will be issued by Claes and Joining Hands only upon completion of Module 2.
- Fees for Module 2 will be charged separately
- The price for Module 2 is INR 19,999
- You can pay for both modules at a discounted price of INR 34,999 + 18% GST